Thursday, December 6, 2007

12/06/07 -_- Hardly similar...

Well, at least Pink (Seriously, I need names... Hmm... Just a sec.) had a life outside of the internet. This is /all/ he does. It's getting to be disturbing. I mean, seriously. There are girls here, too. Even in the ward, for crying out loud. Is there any reason to want to look out of states? That and he complains about the dances when he doesn't socialize. I mean, if he would ask a girl to dance now and then, maybe he would like them better. Or the odd group dancing. That's always fun. But does he like that? No, he prefers to be separated by miles of cyberspace. (That's the right word, right?)

Anywho, Pink isn't at all relatable in this situation. I'm going to start working on some way to scramble the names a bit. You know, some code thing, maybe having to do with languages...

Wow, I am so not thinking clearly... A pox on all colds! (Odd thing, really, showing a desire for an illness itself to become ill...)

I haven't had much time for my charming little book. Book II of the Asylum reading marathon: Bourne Identity. Sadness. Maybe I'll get to it tonight. I've always like getting high on sugar and reading into the twilight.

So yesterday's activity with the youth was nice. I got to be an elf. ^^ I felt myself shrink fifty centimeters, although that may have just been the tall doors. Anyway, I never reallu liked Santa's elves much. Elves are tall, not short. I think he had gnomes. -nods- So I was a gnome yesterday. It was nice.

That'd be about it, except for the fact that we watched part of the Ten Commandments in seminary. We're in the Old Testament, you see. Anyway, that'd be about it now. I gotta run and pretend to be productive...

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh I don't know, at the time Pink was pretty involved with the internet, their situations may be quite similar. But of course, not identicle.

I agree that elves are tall. (Have you SEEN Legolas? He ain't no dwarf... cause that would be Gimli.;) ) You're right, Santa must use gnomes. Now I'll have to tell Cadi that she's not one of Santa's elves anymore, she's one of Santa's gnomes. lol

debi said...

Maybe there are different varieties of elves. :)

And, at least I learned a money-making hobby out of my hours on the net. :)