Thursday, December 20, 2007

12/20/07 Basketball

Well, last night's service thing went well. The young women wrapped christmas presents and the young men cleaned the mechanical rooms. And got bitten by holy spiders. (It doesn't seem to be serious.) So yeah, that was good. Afterwards we played basketball and I learned that I stink. I can't pass, I can maybe make a shot if I'm moving, but on a brighter note, it turns out I'm decent at defending. So I guess I can go unnoticed well, which, oddly enough comes in handy. (no kidding) So yeah. I stink.

Um, Tuffy is here. -nods- I think I forgot to mention that earlier. -looks at dog- She doesn't like eating, apparently. I think it's her French upbringing. French seem to dislike scarfing their food. I guess that's a good thing, but when another dog inhales her food in three seconds, it sort of makes for interesting situations. Namely Tuffy sitting by her food while Anna stares at her from the other side of a barricade. Life. XD

Yay!
I'll be right back...

I may have to head down to the library and see if the book is there. I requested it, but it says it's 'on shelf' I click the info thing and it says it's missing. Who knows?

I just realized that I have my Library Barcode memorized. ^^
|| ||| ||||| ||| | |||

He he he... Bye!

O/
(|
/|

1 comment:

Sariah said...

lol You have your library barcode memorized! I hope the book is there!

Have fun with Tuffy! Throw her an extra ball for me, on behalf of Simon. ;)