Friday, December 21, 2007

12/21/07 FOUR DAYS?!?

So things are drawing close and I have no idea what's happening. (aside from the usual Christmas eve get together)

Sharp shutter and Towel boy are really making me think though. I have an idea what they may have gotten, but it just seems too... strange. Especially since mom was there.... Who knows? All I know is that Sharp shutter is getting some pretty unusual gifts. Two, in any case...

We had some bread in Seminary today. Good bread. Seasonal sugary bread. I haven't eaten any yet, but it looks good. -nods- The ward party is tonight! I wonder if it'll be as good as CC ward parties... They were very good. Especially the one day play! (I was in a suitcase for part of that...)

Anywho, I'd best be off. Much to do. Much to forget! Goodbye, peoples!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Have a fun time tonight! :)

Sariah said...

So what? You don't blog during the holidays? ;)

Tell us about your Christmas! What did you get? What was your favorite part of the holiday? Any fun/funny stories? :)