Sunday, December 9, 2007

12/09/07 Elves, gnomes, quotes, and comments

Comments:
- Vancouver
"Oh I don't know, at the time Pink was pretty involved with the internet, their situations may be quite similar. But of course, not identicle.


I agree that elves are tall. (Have you SEEN Legolas? He ain't no dwarf... cause that would be Gimli.;) ) You're right, Santa must use gnomes. Now I'll have to tell Cadi that she's not one of Santa's elves anymore, she's one of Santa's gnomes. lol" (From 12/06/07)
I agree on the elves, but there are some major differences between TB and Pink. (Incidentally, the actor for Gimli was taller than Legolas. Funny, eh?)


- Pink
"Maybe there are different varieties of elves. :)


And, at least I learned a money-making hobby out of my hours on the net. :)" (Also from 12/06/07)
Okay, there are differences in elves, but not when it comes to height. When they're short, they're gnomes. -nods
Secondly, yes. Pink found ways to make it beneficial, rather than a mere time consumer.

Okay, So as you may have noticed, I'm trying a new comment response method. So if you'd like a certain color, just add it in the post. ^^

So we're having dinner now, so I have to go. Really quickly though. (once again, no comments on typos, I'm not proofreading...)

Elves, tall.
Gnomes, short.
How I see it. How my world is oriented. The end.

I've been thinking and I realize that if I ever become famous, I'll need to have quotes.
So here is one, but there'll be more later.

"Death is like an elevator. You're the one who decides which button you push, and the downward elevator doesn't have music."

I'll work on that. Potatoes cannot wait...

No comments: