Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/11/07 Preparations...

Before we begin, I'd just like to let you guys know that if you don't like the comment idea, all you have to do is say so. It's not like you have to avoid posting just because you don't want to see the colors... Jk...

Okay, so tomorrow, as some know, the YW/YM will be going ice skating. Woot! I actually know I can do it this time. (I've already been there once this year.) Anyway, it should be great! And this it's evening. It won't be all warm or anything! ^^

Topic... Okay, so as the title suggests, I've been making some preparations. White boards and TV tray at the ready, Happy Dance Song open in another tab, Celtic music all organized. All the makings of a temper controlled afternoon... And I'll need it. This is about the fifth-ish try for the test thingy. (hurray...) I absolutely loath 100% required tests... No room for typos or brain freezes... Okay... -plays happy dance song- I gotta run. See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck!

(btw. I like lots of colors, but I will take my responses in light blue. Thanks.
Too bad you can't use colors on these comments.)

p.s. it's kind of funny that you use a nickname for a person after they put their real name on the comment. :)

Sariah said...

Sorry, I was out of town and so this is the first I've seen of the colored comments. Thanks for making mine green! *thumbs up*