Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekends...

You always fall behind... Alright, this will be done in parts.

Part 1: Mountains
Decent progress, the play table -any of you guys remember it?- has been retaken, along with a few walkways and this cool bench thing. It's organized clutter now. ^^

Part 2: Legos
In a quest for order, I have decided that the bulk of my collection will be grafted into the family stock. (exception, of course, being the medieval castle genre) I love those little guys.

Part 3: Movies
A box of movies we didn't know about? Interesting. I saw Jumanji for the first time Saturday. Good movie, the monkeys could have been better, but that's alright. Also, Andrew has been watching Pocahontas a lot.

Part 4: Service
Other news for Saturday would be two service opportunities we had: Cleaning the church building and T's eagle project. We labeled trees!

Part 5: Seminary growth rate
Let's go over our data. The attendance goes as follows.
4, 3, 3, 2, 7. Strange pattern. Very strange. Predictions: More falls in attendance, followed by an even larger spike. -nods-

Okay, that's about it, right? -reads over memo- How could I forget??? Andrew's EAGLE COURT! And I have to talk. Great. I hate talking. But then we gunna party! @.@ So many incorrect literary points...

Why does my toe hurt? Oh well, I'll look at it later. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the 7 include all of the original 4?

Anonymous said...

You will do fine with your talk.

I hope your toe feels better.

You really like looking at the patterns of the attendance. Maybe you should study statistics or stock market or marketing trends or something like that.