Thursday, September 13, 2007

Attendance Crash!

4, 3, 3, 2,
7, 7, 7, 3...

Did I predict this? I have an idea that there will be a lot of people Monday...

D & T are coming later today. ^^ I. Need. Nicknames.

Anyway, I can't wait to show them the work site. It's made progress. I can get to the dresser now. And the craft drawers. And the bathroom! And under the bed! Open space is nice... I need to work in the big bedroom. Must. Be. Cleaned.

Okay, so yeah, I don't have much to say. Surprised? I don't want to give a talk...

Bye!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Sounds like you're doing a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good for you with your organizing.
That's too bad that the other student's aren't consistent about coming to seminary. But at least they come some of the time. Hopefully, they will get better.
I am happy that D & T can come visit.