Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Incoming!

Tonight is scouts! I have an idea of what I'm doing, though. So yeah, not too bad.

Okay, once again, we shall split up the post.

Part one: Comments
Yep! The four are in the seven, the three are in the four and the two are in the three. ^^ Woot! Try saying that five times fast.

Part two: Birthdays
Hubert was a little late, but..

~` . *, Happy Birthday!
. \ Ô /
. . | . . .
. . /\. >ô -That's Hubert's Fish's Nephew!

Okay, so it looks like all of the usual readers posted. Except M(I gotta make nicknames...)... Maybe she didn't read it yet. We'll ask about it later...

Um, Part three: Fliers, thank yous, and invites
Yep, last night for family home evening we went through the area where Andrew had his book drive and delivered little papers to the houses. I saw the Triangle house! ^^

I like water.

Uh... I think that's it. Bye!

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Give it up. I don't do nicknames like I should, you do sporadically, and your commentors usually identify themselves. Just keep it to first names, that's bad enough. No full names, addresses, and secret identities.

Thank you one and all, including the delightful Hubert and fish (or fishes, but I think fish can be plural, too).

I have been so busy! I have stacks of emails backed up. Havent read blogs in ages. Or written in longer. Mountains of invoices piled up at work. I came on especially because I remembered you mentioning it yesterday. I am stealing State time as we speak! Back to work! Bye!