Friday, September 21, 2007

Lol, LotR Addicts... I have to watch those some time.

Good movies. See, mom? They do have good and inspiring messages for us. ^^

Seminary will still happen Monday, at least. I still don't know what's happening.

Well, I gotta be quick, I'm babysitting at ten. Those kids are cute. A and A are cute too, though. I don't want to leave them out. It's just that I can't stay long. Because I need to babysit. Nothing personal. Imma stop talking now...

Well, I found some strawberry oatmeal and guess what??? IT WORKS AGAIN! Omen? Could be! Yep. And I believe I know how old The Bro is. 104 as of September 19! I think. The Gremlins seem pretty good at getting info about him so I it could very well true. 42 years of seminary... You never know.

We gunna party tomorrow! And We're planning on having a troop camp out so we can divide properly. Bro P said we might even be able to stay up ALL NIGHT! Awesomeness.

So, looking upward and onward. I just hope this doesn't mean miserable things. You know, "growing experiences that will help you in life." Bad signs when they tell you that...

Bye!

Wow, that was abrupt. Yeah. I need to go. Farewell to everyone who are still odd enough to find this worth reading!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Did you just call me an addict? *feigns shock* lol

Yes, there are A LOT of great messages in those movies! I have four on my living room wall, each with a corresponding scripture, framed and hung along side my Anduril. :)

I admit... E and J are adorable. :) And I also admit that A and A are too. :)

debi said...

Hey! What about me?? Aren't *I* adorable??? :)

Sariah said...

If you want to be lumped into the group of *little children* then yes, by all means... you are adorable too.

:P