Thursday, September 6, 2007

The the lone three...

Still Ri, L, and myself... Seminary was a lot more popular last year, apparently. And guess what??? I like sorting and cleaning and organizing!!! I have my satchel and scriptures and scout books and school books all organized in THE TOWER OF POWER. Yep, it's awesome. Now I don't have to look around for days to find my notebook. ^^ I also got some hangers and hung up a ton of stuff, attacked the underworld that lurks under my bed and did mass damage to the over all clutter of the soon-to-be family room! Room Shift! Things are going well. Once the underworld is taken, we can lay siege to the mountain. (anyone who has been in our home knows what I'm talking about. ORDER. SHALL BE. MINE! Oh yeah, I went to the doctor yesterday. I have good vision, I'm in the 96% range for height and the 70% range for weight. I'm fat! I used to be 40% Of course I also was 85% for height, then... I need to exercise. But when do I have time??? Also, I think my readers are passing out. I haven't seen any comments in a week. Did you actually take my advice to find another spirited teenager who writes daily blog entries? If so, tell me. I must see them! The underworld is calling me. I should kill it.

So uh, yeah. I'll just get back to that so when mother comes home, she will be pleasantly surprised by the lack of bulging piles of junk everywhere. He he he, we are getting close...

See ya, innocent civilians!

4 comments:

Sariah said...

*comment*

Sariah said...

There, now you have a comment. ;)

Okay, so now you'll have two. Don't say I never did anything for you.

Yeah, that'll be quite the project (the mountain) but it's great that you're starting on it! It will be great when that's all done. :)

Oh, and you - fat? WHAT??? Hello - if you're in the 96% for height, then being in the 70% for weight would mean that you are kinda below average for your height... right? Well, either way - you're not fat! lol

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the organizing!

Sariah's right - I think it means you are thin, not fat.

I am glad you like seminary so much. Hopefully you can get some other people to join your class.

I am looking forward to starting my institute class next week. The only problem is my first class is the same time as my ward's temple night - so I will have to choose between them.

David said...

We have a mountain in our storage unit…are you interested? j/k