Friday, September 7, 2007

News. The good, the bad, and the ugly

Bad: Only two today. L. Me. NOT. SO. GOOD.

Good: Yes!!! I finished the bed! -happy dances for two and a half minutes-


The Ugly: The mountain. Is. Big. I bored into the side of it today. A little progress, notable, but not a one day victory...

So now you know. YAY! People again!!! Thank you sister peoples!

I was starting to get the feeling I was talking to myself. (I know that feeling well)

I made a tunnel. ^^ With boxes and things. It goes all over. ^^

I have to go! -waves-

2 comments:

David said...

"comment"

motherof8 said...

For my birthday today, I actually took a morning break at work (at nearly noon), ate strawberry yogurt and read the last 3 entries of your blog. I have been missing you, but barely have time to breathe.

I am most favorably impressed by the order your are wrestling from the vast chaos that nearly overwhelms us. I hope that your brothers and I will be inspired and energized by your good example.

Don't let the tunnel cave in on you.