Thursday, September 27, 2007

Caution, crazy people are here.

Ri and I dressed up for Seminary today. He was all green and black (Zelda t-shirt) with a blue lightsaber, I was black and yellow with caution tape and a yellow cape/towel. Oh yeah, it was nice. I figured out that I prefer setting the alarm to 5:00, but hitting the snooze. I wake up at 5:10 and feel alot more awake than when I wake up and 5:25. Strange, but affective. (A didn't seem thrilled about it) I need nicknames. Bad.

Oh yeah, the Alaskans seemed rather tired. (I say it was the heat that was bugging them -nods-)

Sleep is nice, but now I've realized that while being awake in the morning is good, I seem to drain energy faster. -drinks water- That seems to work well, but I fell asleep on my textbook again. Why do I have to drool? It takes about ten minutes to get it all nice again. (thoroughness matters) Maybe I need one of those book stands so I'm not holding the book...

15 minutes of sleep is nice. I begin to wish I had it. -resets alarm- I'll be right back.

-half an hour later-

I love my bed... It is nice... Don't you love homeschooling? I get to have nap time! Just like kindergarten! Only you have to right up stuff about Muslims afterwards. Yep. I'm studying past Arab societies and religions and what not in history. A bunch of dead guys do stuff. Sounds wonderful. And boring.

A is talking about not wearing socks...

Hubert hid the camera so I can't get a picture of him sleeping. (He didn't like the alarm clock idea)

I feel like sleeping, but I still have scouting, chores, and some algebra to do. Yay. Then I sleep.
5:00 still? Maybe, but I use the hydraulic system of shock treatment. Ice cold shower has never failed to wake me up.

Goodnight, everybody!

No comments: