Monday, September 10, 2007

History being made

Two posts??? In one day? Yes, it turns out my carelessness has brought about such a need.

Two more things... I think.

One is... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!! Everybody say happy birthday in the comments. (disobeyer's will be punished) Mom, you can say it, too.


Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo! Your sons might be monkeys, but they sure love you too! (sisters have to write their own song)

Okay, now that we have done our little improv singing, we shall move onto the second order of business.

More on mountains: The tunnel is gone. -cries- I had to fill it up with boxes. Also, in reply to David and Teresa's mountain, I shall need to ask the size and fragility of said monument.

Now am I done? I wonder.

4 comments:

David said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, you haven't a clue...how much we all love you....Happy Birthday, tooooo yoouuuu!!!!!

:-) Kinda spur of the moment poetry...do you feel the love that inspired it? :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sariah said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Your gift was not new,
But we hope that you liked it,
And that it kept you cool, too!

motherof8 said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy Birthday to me, indeed.
I am truly blessed.