Tuesday, September 25, 2007

License plates.

So many... I gotta tell ya.

So before I get into that. Scouts is hectic again. Scout Expo. Wonderful. Not too bad, I guess.

Baptisms for the dead! Really spiritual. I liked it, it was nice. I think it was my third time. -nods- there must have been twenty people with the exact same name. (I won't say it though)

The temple is peaceful.

OKAY! LICENSE PLATES! Starting things off with The Bourne Supremacy. Putting on a fake license plate. Nice.

Next, words on license plates. I*heart*LEFTY, XO FOR U (on a bug), WHOOPPS, a few others, but really, it's crazy how many you can see in one day.

Locations. Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska. LOADS. (Actually, those were all of them for this trip, but for one day? I like.)

Superman! Well, the logo for a car dealership. :/ So, as you can see, I saw lots of License plates today. -nods-

It's late. I need sleep. Good Night!

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

"eats party snap" First, I chuckled. Then I thought, this from a kid who refuses to eat dinner??!

Sariah said...

Whoops was my favorite license plate! lol That's great!

Wow, that is impressive to see Maine and Massachusetts in Cali. Alaska is quite a drive too!