Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No, no, no! I need them!

Hip-o is a simple one. Most people know who that is. After that, it starts getting difficult. But doable! I must think. -looks at notes- I need new ones, some of these are negative. Mine might have to change. B & Co. is too much. Wait a minute? What am I saying? I'm Jacob Mathew Renolds! Everyone knows that. Except for the people who think I'm Blake. (I give that name to people I don't like. Yeah, I'm mean...) There's Psycho-Mammoth, then Sharpshutter. The mother ship. (obvious enough?) I shouldn't even say our troop number! It is now Troop Anonymous. ^^ Let's see, there's Rye 'n Rye (is that spelled right?) The only problem with that one is that it's two people. And if you only use one, you don't know what you're talking about...

Scouts went okay last night. Wow, that was abrupt... We had Jeopardy. Sort of. Scout History was the hardest. -nods- They weren't bouncing off thee walls this time. Much. So all and all, I think it went okay.

What else... We've had a constant seven so far this week. So we've got:
4, 3, 3, 2,
7, 7, 7.

Odd pattern. Anyway, our ASPL is the seminary class president. ^^ J, for those of you who don't know who that is. Yep! It should be fun.

I like this song...

Hubert seems to be famous... Lucky.

I think I'm done now. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm... A lot of that didn't make sense to me, but I'm glad that more people are going to seminary.