Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What if..

What if you had to sit on the padded seat for 5 hours or the padded back for 1? Okay, so WW is due... *drumroll* Tomorrow! I must figure out what I shall do. Mom wants me to do the seven page fiasco, but I'm just saying the longer I'm up there, the more chance I'll pass out. And not ONE report has been very long. These are summaries. Not Their entire life story including the time they stubbed their toe on a copy of the Book of Mormon (what a way to find the gospel). Okay, bad example. The time the ate two three foot subs in one sitting. Right, that'll work. Yeah, I don't think we're doing that. I dunno, mom, you know I've never been a public speaker. I go up. I talk. I sit down. No one gets hurt. Especially me. I must go now, sorry it is short, but you try taking over the world, writing a who knows how long report, trying to act as normal and abnormal as possible, and on top of that, doing most of this without anyone noticing. Not. Very. Easy. Bye, everybody.

3 comments:

motherof8 said...

What do I get to / have to do when the 5 hours are or the 1 hour is up? 1 hour is a long time on a hard chair, but we do it now and again. I pick that.

I just said tell some of his stories. How boring is This WW -born this date, ordained this date, died. big whup. WHO was he?

David said...

I definately agree that you should tell some of his stories - but don't make it very long, just one or two of the most interesting or important ones.

Anonymous said...

Did you watch that movie I told you about?
You could tell some stories off of that.