Friday, June 15, 2007

Well, thank you

"No, no, no! Don't go! We read your blog! By the way, your typing stinks!" Just kidding. Mom, don't get upset. I forbid you to get upset. I love you to de- Life. There. We're all happy now, right? I certainly hope so. So anyway, I don't have much time. There is work to do and I have until 1:00 to do it. At which time, the Foells are coming by to pick me up for a "Jam" session at Brother McClure's before the scout fund raiser. @.@ I forgot to tell you about that! It's movie night! Movie night. Come on everybody, it's movie night! The scout are selling refreshments. ^^ Andrew and I burnt cookies.

So yeah, that's my life. And if I want to keep it alive, I should probably get off now. Just kidding, mom! *poof*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't say your typing stinks. I just said you were probably in a hurry.
Umm, I don't think anyone will want to buy burnt cookies. So I hope you made some more.
Good luck on your fund-raiser!