Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lost in translation...

I'm not entirely certain of all you said, but thank you, Rodrigo. I'm pretty sure you said something about google and my blog being interesting. Then I think something else about your blog had directions for personalized t-shirts, but I'm not sure because in another language it said it was the Irish Republic Army... So um, thank you, even though I have no idea what you said...

Well, as most of you will know, unless I have attracted so many innocent victims who were intrigued by this blog, I have been up north for the past four days visiting the Rosers in celebration of my niece Acadia's baptism. Very fun, very good seeing everyone again, very LONG drive. Worth it? Yes. Very much so. So yeah, I didn't just drop dead yet. Just gone. I know, I know, You wanted something a little more exciting like facing a war hardened army single handed, but when you think about it, being there for my niece's baptism and offering the closing prayer was much more exciting. By the way, congratulations again, Acadia!

Okay, now where do we start after this... Nowhere? Yay! Your torture and pleasure has ended. Au revoir!

2 comments:

David said...

Your Portuguese writing commentator seems to be using comment spam to promote a customized tee shirt website. Not really a blog as he claims.

David said...

BTW - the Republican Army was a interesting translation.