Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He he he, I can see it all now...

Mom, in charge of valiant 11 and 12 year old boys... Those guys would never misbehave again. Muhahahahaha! Isn't it odd now. EVERYONE seems to have a nickname after a year in seminary. Riley the Hip-o, Bryce the turtle, Andrew didn't get Towel Boy until he started seminary. I have Ben and Co., WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!? We're all turning into things... AND WE LOVE IT!

Yes, I do believe that there's something strange at work here. Oh well, the world will die off, no doubt and this will be the end of it, but I'm sure everyone will get over it. What do I want to write? Oh yes, apparently strawberries don't make me happy, they just trigger already existing happiness. So when there was seminary, they worked all the time, but now, they're only partly affective. NO!!!!!

*cry cry* Good bye everyone. I leave!

No comments: