Monday, June 11, 2007

Speak for yourself...

I greatly dislike talks. It was lousy. I'd rather teach a bunch of hyper kids.

Mirado is a fine friend of mine, and we found it. It seems to be doing okay, but I think it's going bald. He is a pencil. XD

SEMINARY IS OVER! *sobs uncontrollably*

Hey, no crying all over the floor! *hits back of head*

Jerk.

You'll get over it.

Yeah, but you won't.

What's that suppo-

Told you so.

Where were we? Oh yeah, seminary is over. *sigh* I may go into depression. I should think of something cheerful. I got nothing. Strawberries won't help.

I think I'll go. I don't feel like writing much. *walks off*

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Not lousy at all. It was a good talk and several people complimented it. You did a good job. I would rather give a talk, but I am starting to get a feeling.... I would not be shocked if they called me to Primary. Although I really need to spend more time on Scouts.