Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I guess my mind has been changed for me."

Okay, fine. I stay. But I refuse to enjoy myself. *looks at strawberry* Yes, um... This is nice. I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT. *sneaks over to strawberry* Yesterday served as a beacon of sorrow for all Alaskan native Californians. How could they do this to us? 100 DEGREES OF HORRIBLE FAHRENHEIT! "Tonight we die."

*steals strawberry*

*walks back nonchalantly*

Why do we live in California? Where the sun doth reign and the heat is continuous. Is there wrong in cool weather? Say 40 degrees? Wouldn't that be better than "We're melting! Melting!".

*eats strawberry* He he he!

Oh yes, the building. What if the robe had a bunch of torn up tires under it?

I shall make this as crazy an exist as I can! I depart! *jumps out the window, just missing a car passing on ground* "Perhaps I did not think this through."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it really 100 degrees? I didn't think it was that hot yet.

40 degrees would be WAY too cold! That's almost freezing.

I'd say that 75 degrees would be great.

At least it's not humid and hot like some places.


robe or rope?
The torn up tires under it would make it better, but it's still like falling off of a 2 story building.

"I shall make this as crazy an exist as I can! I depart!"
Did you mean existence or exit?
I think you were in a hurry typing today.

Anonymous said...

Weren't you guys talking about replacing the air conditioner in the back room?

I hope it works!

motherof8 said...

happy, happy, happy

thank you!

I will enjoy yourself.

Eat all the strawberries you want. It would be a shame for them to spoil.

Miriam, yes, it was 100º Wednesday and at least 102º Thursday

Yes, when Tom has time, he is going to help us see if an old wall unit he has will work. If not, I shall have to see if I can find real money.