Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, um, we can't exactly... do that.

Um, Joe hasn't, um, told us how to, um, put them on, yet. Um, yeah...

So, um, that waits until I can, um, figure out how the darn thing works.

In the meantime...



...


...


...


I got nothing.

RIGHT! I should get off now so I can do my chores!
Oh, wait...

I'm supposed to post first?

This is the post, when I post, I will have posted.

What do you mean, this isn't a post? I can post it, can't I? Don't you think that means it's a post???

You don't. Okay...


Um, I need to think of something to post... Any ideas? Anything at all... Anything... *sighs*

Gir is cool. He's a robot. That likes food. He's on Invader Zim. Emotional. And excitable. Yes, hyper, too. But awesome.
"Wait, something is broken, and it's not your fault???"
"Yeah, I'm scared, too..."

I leave that with you with a blank page. BYE! *runs off before anyone can stop me*

No comments: