Monday, June 4, 2007

Sewers

Yes, mother, I wrote it, but no mother, I won't publish, because some "genius" had the bright idea of thinking they were recycling.
"Hey, Andrew, have you seen my story? I left it on the table."
"Oops..."

Following said remarks, there was a small argument which I shall not recollect here.

Ah, yes. Les Misérables. Fortunately, in this story there was no lousy quicksand gross mud that wasn't really mud. A couple rats here and there, but no gross mud that they had to go through. That was a horrible story. All this time you expect it to get better, 'cause that's what stories do after a while, but no. Sad to the end, and very, very disappointing if you think everyone will live happily ever after in the last chapter. More like the dying off of everyone in the story.

So yeah, John Talor was today, well, tomorrow actually, so WW is coming up. Still, I am not worried, I'll get my 3 by 5's done today and everything will be good. And if I faint, it'll be dramatic affect of his death. *sigh sigh* Alas, I must be off. Duty calls and what not. "It will not brake! It broke..." ~Awesome opening scene dude from Aladdin

OH YES! I just thought of a good "Would you rather" question the other day. Would you rather sit in a chair for two hours with a hard seat and a padded back, -OR- one with a padded seat and hard back?

Now I go. Yea. Hooray. We're done. Good bye.

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

Finally, an easy one! Padded seat, no question.

Anonymous said...

I agree.