Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I wonder

You know, it is Summer. I don't see much harm in missing a day or two... You know, just lay low a bit and try to think of what to write? That may work. And I would still post, just maybe not everyday. I think that could work. So yeah, don't panic if I don't show up sometimes. I'm probably still alive.

Andrew wants to be evil. He says their symbol is better. You how lame a reason that is? It's not even because they get a lot more money than the good guys. No, he wants to be evil because he likes their SYMBOL! Hmph! *walks off*


*walks back* Oh yes, would you rather find yourself fifty feet in the air on a creaky framework of an abandoned building, -OR- twenty feet in the air in a harness with a rope nearly severed?

I go now. *waves*

3 comments:

motherof8 said...

NO! No! NO-O-O-O-O! Everyday I look forward to brightening my lonely exile with your wit and writing. Don't leave me alone like this!

David said...

I'll take a creaky building over a rope that's nearly severed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I will take the creaky building too.

Mom, you are not alone, I hear you talk about all the people you work with. If Ben doesn't post, you will just have to talk to one of them. Or look for another blog to read for that day.