Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yin Yang Swirly Thing

The art of Yin Yang in a whole new perspective. And plus, it would be impossible to do in real life. AND IT'S BLUE, SILVER, AND BLACK! Three of the best colors ever! It is the only icon I've found that I can stare at for hours at a time without getting bored. Just a little dizzy after a while...

Uh, I got out of fishing yesterday so I got to stay home, along with forging a signature, continuing my long honored tradition of watching the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe every weekday for the past two months! This, of course, is the two month marker point, I having starting this noble goal March 16, 2007. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that I will be gone for a few weeks later. Acadia's baptism might be okay, but scout camp and the Disneyland trip with my cousin and two aunts (thanks very much for inviting me, by the way) will likely be the falling point for me. Maybe I'll start doing it again afterwards. It's nice to watch it while I do my school work. Anyway, I believe the time has come for me to depart. Toodles!

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I like Chronicles and all, but, honestly, I think the one good thing about having to work full-time and be away from home all day is NOT being subjected to it EVERY day. Perhaps when circumstances beyond your control force a break in tradition, you could consider a different tradition - Maybe a different movie every day until you have seen them all. Of course, then you would want to pay attention to the movie instead of your school work, so I see where that’s a problem. Dare I suggest daily watching of a religious movie? Or – gasp! – just listening to music. Daily listening to the Messiah would be awesome. Whatever, as long as you do your chores and school work, advance in Scouting, are kind to your family, ……you get the idea… I’m happy.