Thursday, May 10, 2007

Darn it, mom! I love you, okay???

Honestly! Under the clearly fake comment backtrack. I DID NOT MEAN IT. And David, I'm not that smart. I copied and pasted, I was rushed. Just like now. That and I have no idea how to figure out what color text it was. The size, the font. It seemed a bit too much to take on.

One more thing. Coding for the Yin Yang-ish thing. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by coding, but the URL is "http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/jebminan/YinYang.gif". By the way, thanks! I found it a while back. Drove my brothers mad when I spent hours staring at it. It was rather addicting at first, and entertaining.

Um, is that it? I'm not sure what the deleted comment was, but okay. I think that's all for now, I gotta run. Running late again. Always doing that, aren't I? Toodles!

1 comment:

David said...

The deleted comment contained a typo. Since I couldn't edit, I deleted. Why not repost? It really wasn't worth it. I only commented because I noticed the guy asking about your icon was from Great Britain. I said something about you getting international attention and perhaps your world domination schemes shouldn't be hastily disregarded.