Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hehehe

I like to eat pie! Ahem, yes, I didn't see you come in... *hides strawberry pie* Um, if your looking for wonderful details about my life, I really like this camouflage hat that Andrew said was too small for him. He has a big head. XD Anyway, it seemed to fit okay with me. I mean, it will never come off on accident, but I can still my head most of the time. It's nice, as long as Joe recovers from stabbing himself, we'll be completely unidentifiable. I'm even going to wear a pair of his glasses with the lenses taken out. NO ONE will be able to tell us apart! Flashlight tag, here we come... But yeah, earlier made comment about stabbing himself, we learned not to cut towards yourself with a knife. And that military people don't play around when they sew on their patches. THEY WILL NEVER COME OFF. NEVER. And that first aid kits actually are useful. And gauze pads. I think that's it for now, I have to look for a hammer. Bye!

4 comments:

Craig said...

Hi

Please tell me where I can ge the code for that blue and grey icon you have on your front page, it rocks!!!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
motherof8 said...

"I see how it is. Mom loves the blog mechanics and doesn't love me."
What did I do this time? What brought that on?
Well, that made my day.

David said...

I din't realize how cool your graphic was - I had my browser set to only play the animation once, so I didn't see it moving.