Friday, May 4, 2007

AA Day!

Yesh, AA day, Friday, a beacon of hope that signals the start of the weekend. Freedom! I mean, uh. I'll really miss doing all this wonderful schoolwork. It is truly the thing that keeps me going throughout the day. What would I do without it? I'd be free! But yeah, we got little assignments today. Make a 10-15 min presentation on a assigned prophet. Mine is Wilford Woodruff. And it's required that we have a poster. So yeah, I'll be working on that a bit this week. Church website here I come! I wonder how you make slide shows... I dunno, anyway, there's a new person coming to seminary. Yay! More people! They're from Sutter Ward and their name is *drum roll* Jasmine. So yeah. Hurry! Our little group is getting bigger. Um, that might be it. It might be more than usual. I should call it quits, shouldn't I? I do have some work to do. Yeah, I'll do that. Bye everybody, or onebody, depending on how many people still bother with this.

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus (~100 BC), Maxims

But a break is good, too. Hooray for weekends - even though they are too short and too busy!

Ben Robarts said...

Says some dead guy. Besides, did they have to go through this stuff? There's loads of pointless information that I can assure you they did not teach back then and will never be useful at all in my lifetime.

Weekends are nice...