Thursday, May 17, 2007

Do. Not. Put. Down. Chronicles. Of. Narnia.

It will ruin my self esteem. That movie is awesome. Maybe not as good as Curious George or Spider-man, but good no the less. I need strawberries...





I think there was a gas leak during Seminary. We were bursting out laughing half the time. First, I was talking about a joke we heard on Armstrong and Getty. Iran has found out how to refine Uranium and now there are whales swimming up the Sacramento river? They're going to blow up the white house! Then Bryce was talking about how his teacher spat while he talked whenever he got mad. Then Andrew went off on a tangent about everything being right-handed. All the while, Bishop Farimond was holding his tie above his head like a hang-man's noose, staring up at the ceiling, and making talking movements that looked suspiciously like "why?". It was funny. Anyway, I'm leaving now. Bye, everybody!

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Not to disparage Chronicles of Narnia. A fine movie. Even with good moral value. But, EVERY DAY???!!!

your self-esteem?

I ALMOST feel sorry for the Bro.
I bet he had trouble not laughing, too.