Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The makings of chaos

Eck. I hate confusion. Let's see, I have to write up some "presentation", find something to use for a poster-like thing, do everyday work, get ready for the father-son outing, who knows what all else, and on top of that, I'll never have time to read my book. Oh well, wonderful stories are crushed and thrown away everyday.

Ward split is gonna happen. Matter o' time, mom, only a matter of time.

Well, seeing as it vaporises whatever goes within a few feet of it, we're a bit hesitant to touch it. We have some guys in hazard suits checking it out.

I see how it is. Mom loves the blog mechanics and doesn't love me. Oh well, I'm used to it. VERY used to it. *sighs and walks off*

0 comments













PSYCH! I love you, mom. *scurries off*

1 comment:

David said...

Ben, nice try at spoofing your signoff line. Unfortunately it doesn't quite look right because the text for the name part doesn't match the real line and the pencil to edit posts is only visible when you are logged in as the author of the post or admin of the blog.