Friday, May 11, 2007

Camping, or mutilated camping

How can they do this?!?!? First tri-tip instead of hamburgers and hot dogs, then some "desert" instead of smores. What's next? No instant oatmeal for breakfast or PB&J for lunch!?!? The smores you live with, those aren't on most camp outs anyway. But for the father and son's outing!?! Why would you eat TRI-TIP? It's supposed to be hamburgers and hot dogs, instant oatmeal, and PB&Js. THAT is it. Camping meals that should NOT be tampered with. there probably won't even be flash light tag. I don't like it. *storms off*

*chugs strawberry flavored instant oatmeal packet* Maybe that's why you're supposed to cook it... Oh well, but giving of my villainous plots for world domination? Never. Great Britain is a nice place for intelligence surveillance, though. I've got a few guys in other areas, but really only one or two in the British region.

Where was I? Oh yes, HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?!?!? All done now. I must pack what I have forgotten. Farewell, mostly innocent bystanders. *waves frantically*

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

When you are an adult, you MAY laugh to think that you were once so upset to be forced to eat tri-tip instead of hot dogs! I think they should provide options, though, as many young guys may share your opinion. I am thinking that somebody got it donated. Wish they would donate me some!!

No flashlight tag????! Heresy!

I will miss you, but I hope you have a good time despite the menu and the lack of flashlight tag. Are you doing Capture the Flag?

Best wishes to the Camo Brothers!