Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Crunch time... postponed?

Yes, mother, I know your busy. And for the love of Pete, how many times do I have to tell you??? I love you and your comments. Okay, mom? Really now, everybody, haven't I told her that already? Good mom. Good person. END of story. No more of this saying you aren't loved, that's my stick. Although, I must say, if you just said you wanted the computer, you could just say so and I'll guaranty you that we'll get off within a few minutes. If not... Well, I'll just have a little chat with them. *evil grin* But yes, mother is good. Everyone knows it. There's a post on my old blog about. Everything is settled.

And David and/or Teresa, that comment was both reassuring and more than a little scary. I LOVE IT! By the way, thanks about Project WW. (PS: WW does not stand for World War, as is explained in an earlier post)

So yes, as for the title, I just learned in Seminary that my project is not due tomorrow, when it is, I don't know, but I have today and tomorrow at least to work on it and I'm pretty sure it's either Thursday or Friday. That settled, I take my leave.

PS again: I started writing in a journal again a few days ago, not that this wouldn't count as a journal, right? I believe this one will be for more personal use. (just in case you want to read it, mom, fine, but tell me first okay? I've seen some unfortunate comedies about when that happens)

No comments: