Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maybe a little too much...

Both presentations so far have been a brief summary of their life in a timeline kind of thing, so I'm wondering if I may have done a little too much... Seven pages is a kind of a little more than I would think anyone would like to hear... I don't know, I think I have an idea off what to put in the empty space of my poster though. People have been putting pictures of the temples the prophet dedicated, so that should work okay. I'll probably make a little caption for them. I'm confused. How much am I supposed to say?!? I'm going to work on it a bit today and see what happens. I figured out though that the project isn't due until next week, so that should give me a little time to work with. Bye everybody!

2 comments:

David said...

It's always hard to know how much information is too much for a presentation. You always want to have more in case people ask questions, but you don't want to bore them with too many details that they won't remember. At least you have found plenty of information, now the hard part of deciding what is most important.

motherof8 said...

I, personally, would like to hear a presentation that tells me about the person, not just the facts. The timeline is on the poster, I wouldn't talk about any of that except for very major and/or interesting events. Tell stories or quotes, especially the less well-known ones. Tell what you find interesting. Do you like the guy? What do you like about him? Be prepared to answer any factual questions, but present the living, breathing personality and testimony.
How come you can say you are unloved? (back to the poor mothering if you feel that way!)