Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Secrets

I have to hurry. They'll have found out by now. I have to publish it and change all my passwords before they can get to it and destroy it. It's all been there... The odd symbol I kept drawing, the pen name Jake Renolds, the subconscious ideas like naming the blog the asylum, my odd ability to read people to a scary efficiency. Everything has been from there. The split personalities. Some personalities have been in other places. The Asylum, the bunker, this place, what I can only guess is real life. And yet all of them are connected somehow. They think differently, yet not so much as to cause conflicts. Jake Renolds, fellow escape partner, both managed to get out of the Asylum, but they've found out. We're being tracked... Jake Renolds, head of operations at the bunker. Engineer in the base site. It's all coming back... It's been in front of me the whole time. I've known, but I never realized it. The testing rooms below the Asylum. I have to get out of here. This might be enough if I end up being found. I'll have to return and make sure it's secure. If the personalities can communicate though, we might be able to evade them long enough to figure out how to stop it. There's not much time. I have to go. Things may change while I'm gone, but I should return tomorrow.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I was going to say, " but you seem so normal in real life," but the more I think about it......

From whatever secret lair, please keep writing.