Friday, May 25, 2007

Yep, I have come to the conclusion that I'm all alone, now.

Well, I forgot to mention this before, but a small note on the WW project is that we aren't supposed to use the internet. Not even LDS.Org. So yeah, I'm glad most of what I have is from Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Wilford Woodruff. Nice book, too. It's got this great picture I'd like for my poster, but it's a bit small, so I'll see if I can get it onto the computer and mess with the size a bit. Um... There's not much more happening than that. Today is the last day of school for Andrew and I, and I am very glad for it. Gives me more time to work on WW. Also, Travis came yesterday, and that's always fun. Fun. Such a slack word. It could mean anything really... Anywho, yeah, life is nice. No one died. I think. I got to go now, there is work to do and the day is dwindling fast. *waves frantically*

2 comments:

motherof8 said...

All alone because you cannot use the internet or all alone because no one has commented for a bit. Sorry about that. But 1) I am tryin go earn time off at work so I won't be docked when we go to Cad'is baptism, 2) it is crazy busy at work, as well, and 3) you don't like my comments, anyway!

love, your faithful reader and fan

David said...

Are you thinking you're alone because we read in silence. Even if we don't comment, we are watching you. Good luck on WW.