Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31/08 Halloween

Odd holiday, but kind of fun. I'm still wondering what I should be...

Did you know that while there is a horizontal skeletal structure around your shoulders, muscle and skin make it curve slightly into the neck? It's been bugging me for the longest time, and yet I just found out about it now. Yeah, drawing sketches is complicated. I really like the collar bone though. Adds a nice touch.

Hmm, not much to say... I've got a secret person I'm supposed to help fellowship. Two actually. One of them is inactive. That's in seminary. In teachers quorum I've got a whole group of people to worry about.

...I'm kind of at a loss. I did some work in the bedroom today. That was fun. Sanded down the door so that it wouldn't stick, did a little touch up painting. It was nice. Other than that, there's not much to say. I think I'm a fire elemental who has forced himself to become earth... Completely random, but it should match the rest of this nonsense.

-sighs- I think I'll call it quits before I make a fool of myself. See ya.

No comments: