Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/09/08 Lame virtues...

I'd much rather be doing something than being 'patient'. -shakes head- Oh well. Anywho. I'm not as tired as I was yesterday, but I really need to get to work... -nods- I've got too much to worry about to think about patience... It's great and all, but it's a little annoying.

So... I feel like talking about eggshells. Now, I hear raw eggs really aren't as bad if you wash them first. Something about the shell... I dunno. I like to crack them, though. Very interesting. Plus, unknown to them, they have become a clearly distinctive color. -nods- A good color, too. Bright.

Check that, maybe I am tired. I've got to work on my christmas gifts, too. I don't think they'll be very good... I need better hobbies. The only thing I could think of for a while was writing, but that's clearly not going to happen. I have a few ideas and a theme for one of them. The other I'll have to look around for. (At least that one is the bought gift.) Maybe a good book... Or a couple books... They'd have to be related somehow... -shrugs- I'll work on that later...

In the meantime, I have to go study Japanese. Bye.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

You know what, I think you are just trying to be a disagreeable teenager. lol

;)

I am not interested in raw eggs at all. If we bake, I try to always use egg substitute because I know my family likes to eat raw batter/dough. lol If I'm going to eat eggs (which I do like very much), I want them cooked, thanks.