Monday, October 27, 2008

10/28/08 I gotta write more...

Hmm... that could've gone better.

It turns out that I'm not meant for prolonged speech. A couple minutes, maybe, but after ten minutes or so I lose it. Lessons? Not my cup of tea. I think I'll stick to writing. Good, honest calligraphy. Speaking of which, I really need to take up writing again. I mean, things are busy and all, but I'm beginning to forget things. -shrugs-

So... Not much to say at the moment. Seminary is changing a bit. We're in groups, now. All in all, I sort of like it, although it'll take some getting used to. Sure take a lot more notes this way...

Coming up empty again... Um... The weather is... good. Halloween is coming, too. And I learned that capes made out of caution tape are a bad idea. Makes your neck all itchy and sweaty. Not pleasant. So... yeah. Maybe I'll stick with normal fabric where capes are concerned...

I think that's all. I really don't know. I'm not really excited about talking anymore though, so
I think I'll be off.

No comments: