Monday, November 3, 2008

11/03/08 Hmm, elections

Tomorrow will be a changing day in U.S. History. Or not. Either way, it takes care of this week's YM activity. We're working the election! Fun. Stay up late, weight lift, and act serious. Goody. Mom says I should go to be on time tonight. I guess it makes sense.

Anyway, I've got a surprising lack of topic. It's dead. This being the case, I might skip out on you. I know, I do it a lot, but what do you expect from a teenager who forsook social involvement for leadership and personal development? Speaking of which, though, I learned that reading the Book of Mormon and actually taking notes is very time consuming. One of those thinking things.


Other than that, I got nothing. Bye people. I have to go think about Prop 8 and write out a decent essay.

No comments: