Thursday, October 2, 2008

10/02/08 Oompa Loompa: The Sport of Kings

It... was... Awesome.

Seriously good exercise, though. We were SWEATY. And yet, it wasn't all that tiring. I mean, it burns after a while, but there's no fatigue. Hecka fun.

Anyway, today is Thursday. In seminary we learned about Parables, but also about the latter day (that's us) gathering of the ten tribes. Yup. Tomorrow there'll be a mention about General Conference. Woot! It'll be fun. Also, I'm pretty sure we'll be hometeaching after the Sunday afternoon session. I can only fathom what awe-inspiring message we will be able to relay from these precious words... We'll sound wise.

I gotta make a cloak. The thing is. I don't know how. And frankly, I don't have time for it anyway. -sighs- I'll just read my books and continue on with life.

I've got the Hiragana symbols down now. I just need to finish the Katakana and my new Japanese book will actually make sense. ^^ I'm gunna be bilingual. Hopefully.

To be brief, I shall not go into depth concerning the battle that took place a short while ago. I shall merely be content to say that the shards of glass fell slowly in that time, and the world itself seemed to move with a lethargic rate. I'll never forget that noise. Shattering, cracking, and a pealing shriek of protest as the crippling blow found its mark. It was terrifying. ...And yet, I've never felt so alive... XD

-restful sigh- That shall be all for today. I must tend to my studies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff.

Thanks for the paneful battle. Hail, conquering heroes.