Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10/01/08 Happy New Month!

I dunno. Just felt like mentioning it. In reply to the comments, however, I can only say that sarcasm's delightful affects seem somewhat diminished over hundreds of miles of webspace. Text, as it were, may not be the best outlet for making jokes.

Mom hasn't been all that bad, considering the blatant reasons she might have for being worried. Exaggeration is a wonderful thing, no? Anyway, I do find it someone interesting how she mentioned we're bad on gas millage... Seeing as I've never driven her car before, there's no telling what I might do to it. Who knows, I could be one of those crazy smooth drivers. Probably not, but is there no chance?

Oi... I'm never getting into politics. People taking what you say seriously stinks. I mean, at some -rather obvious- points, I would understand their thinking, but in most everyday things, I, and many other people, can be taken with reasonable disregard for the accuracy of our statements.

This isn't seeming to get the point across very well... Okay, I'll admit, I'm generally accepted as a serious person in some fields, but when it has to do with crazy people not being allowed to drive, odds are you can sort of cast aside the neighboring rantings.

There... Now you know. And I'm gunna leave before anyone has a chance to yell at m-

-goes poof-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the limitations of the written word - no tone of voice or facial expression. The same thing happens to me - and did in my comment which you took more seriously then intended, too.

The comment about gas mileage referred to young men in general, although I think it may apply in particular to my experience. Not in hugely significant amounts.

AAAAAHHHHHH! It's OCTOBER! Can you say "Christmas is coming" and not experience a moment of mild panic? Not I.