Tuesday, September 30, 2008

09/30/08 I'm tired...

-Sighs- Wednesday is coming up... I need to get everything ready... General Conference is coming up too... And I've got a Priesthood lesson on the twelfth. Stake mutual is coming... And Christmas... I used to complain that things always seemed to come in spurts... Now it's just constant psychoticness. I never thought I'd miss the spurts so much...

I'll probably start driving soon. I finally got into the Driver's ed course. Fun stuff. At least then I'll be able to get the car open. Mom has been anxious about letting me have keys. Apparently, I'm unfit to go near a car because I'm mentally disturbed. First they cut off the blind people, now the lunatics? I guess the gas prices won't be such a big deal anymore. Who'll still be allowed to drive?

I just read about the American colonists going all crazy rebel child on Britain. Actually, they've been at it for a while, but now they're being the physical resolving fist-swingers. Nathan Hale was pretty awesome, though. Definitely had some good last words. "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country," or something like that. Very stirring.

I gotta make bookmarks... My grim reaper collection seems to be depleting, although I'll probably have to draw someone else after a while. The bleach one was good, but now they're seeming to get old.

Books... Oh how terribly doth thou tempt me. -shakes fist- Soon... Very soon.

I gotta do some jumping jacks, change my alphabet, and learn about stupid variables. Then, I shall read... -sighs-

I have to stay awake. Life never sleeps... I hate that. At least it's fun every now and then, though. Just long. So long... Heh... That's funny. Well, I guess this'll have to do. See ya.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Get used to the "constant", the older you get, the more "constant" it is! I keep thinking, "I can't wait until this week is over," but next week is always just as crazy!

Congrats on hopefully getting in the driver seat soon! I guess Mom doesn't want her baby to grow up. But holding back the keys won't change that. :S You'll be a good driver. At least you recognize you're crazy... that means you'll be more aware and careful not to let it affect you. ;)

I wish I had appreciated history more when I was in school. It was fun to live in New England surrounded by all that American History. I love to learn about it now. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been falsely maligned. I have not been anxious about letting Ben have keys. I have I just haven't gotten around to finding time to get the keys made. I have NO TIME. He doesn't even have his permit yet and I have not held him back there.

He does talk like a dangerous lunatic, however.

and I still have Andrew doing the student driver bit.

I do kind of miss being able to drive myself. and I think young men do not improve my mpg.