Friday, August 29, 2008

08/29/08 No more...

No clue what I'm going to talk about today. I finished the last book of the series I was reading, and, unlike some of the other books, it seemed a little less implying that there would be another one. I think there might be, but I'm not sure. ...I gotta get a hobby. I've been thinking about writing a couple random reports, though on what I'm not sure. I'll at least want to work on some short stories. Improv, of course. -shrugs- I miss Seminary. It's coming back in around a week probably, but I still miss it.

-yawns- I like Anna. She just lays there while I'm doing some schoolwork. Very lovely dog.

Okay... Getting tired of this. Maybe I should just get on with ALEKS and be done with it. Sorry, everybody. I've taken on a certain lull that can only be described as boredom in the fullest. Even a fate of radicals and polynomials and all kinds of other horrors that are much harder to spell is starting to seem interesting... Bye everyone, we shall meet again.

No comments: