Friday, August 1, 2008

08/01/08 -_- Oh well.

You had to tag the lazy one, didn't you? -sighs and mumbles something about chainletters-

Before I get to that truly sparkling topic, however, I would like to say a few words...

I've been looking back through old episodes and I'm almost positive it's Mark. Reason this time? Targets. After watching the eliminated players, I've noticed that the people going for Nicole and Craig were being knocked off. Craig might still be here because he's the mole, but I think it's because he's been watching Mark. Craig wanted an exemption on that episode and he explained why he sabotaged the group. Mole-ish? Perhaps, but more mole-ish is the fact that Mark lit the sparks of uncertainty when the mission began.

Now, for the 'fun'. part.

I was tagged by Mom (you probably know her...)
Finish These Five

Rules:
Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.


The Five-

Ten years ago…
I was shorter than four feet and stank at chess.

Five things on today's "to do" list
1) Clean downstairs fireplace. -check-
2) Clean up family room. -check-
3) Sand. -check-
4) Prepare for camp(s) -heh heh...-
5) Household chores. -mostly check-
Oh yeah, I'm good...

Five Snacks I enjoy… .
1) Uh... I don't really eat... snacks. Desserts or appetizers, perhaps. For the heck of it, though, let's say popcorn.
2) Ice cream is good.
3) Apples are good, too.
4) Running out of options...
5) Water???

Five Things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1) Further experiments regarding mental psychology
2) Turn it over to... someone who knew what they were doing. Like, maybe a legal adult???
3) Savings?
4) Seriously, I'm not this complicated. I don't need five spaces.
5) What mom said.
Five Places I have lived…
-blinks- Now, this is mean.
1) Sacramento, CA
2)...
3)...
4)...
5) I'm adventurous.
I'm tagging...
1) Towel Boy xP
2) Sharp Shutter
3) Uh... who hasn't been tagged yet?
4) Whatever, that's good enough. I'll be rebellious and say that you guys are lucky enough to get this much.
5) Why are you still asking me that??? Fine... Has Debi been tagged yet? No fancy links. Odds are you know where to go anyway. If not... Sorry for the immense disappointment you no doubt are feeling, even as I continue to crush your dreams of reading a hilarious response to this dreadful thing.

I thought that'd never be over. Next time you say five questions, how about they /stay/ five questions. Having multiple answers required never helped anyone.

3 comments:

Ben Robarts said...

No fair. Andrew and Debi are better at hiding than I am. Andrew's blog is... Dead, and I can't figure out how to leave a comment on Debi's. I tried, the end.

Sariah said...

lol

I like your answers.

And the Mole... it really could be either one. I keep going back and forth. So I'll die laughing if it's Nicole! lol

Anonymous said...

You certainly brighten my day!