Tuesday, August 26, 2008

08/26/08 YES!

Um... This is going to be another short post... I've got three books at the library for me and two to return. Must. Do. Homework... Ugh! So yes, life is good. My history work is all finished, so now I just have to do ALEKS and Japanese. I'll do PE on the way to the library. ^^

Uh... That's all. Sorry guys... If you're looking for something purely awesome to read, you could try the Ranger's Apprentice. That's what I'm doing and I haven't been disappointed. I've finally found a book that's not drowned in romance or pathetic characters. They're mortal! And the heroic scenes are realistic enough to the point where a teenager could beat one of the toughest guys ever and it still makes sense. -nods- Very happy. So uh... -runs off to get the hour of brain melting over with-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading good books is good for your brain, not bad for it. It's not like watching tv.