Wednesday, August 27, 2008

08/27/08 -yawns- Only one left?

I just finished the third book of the Ranger's Apprentice... I'm beginning to think I should be reading less. For one thing, I'm running out of book. -shrugs- I'll find another series.

Anywho, We (Andrew and I) went to the fair with dad on Monday. Surprisingly, it was pretty fun. I mean, around the middle it got a little boring when we ran out of things we wanted to see and we kept missing shows, but after a while we got into the rhythm of them and we got to see some pretty cool stuff. Sea lions, jugglers, and towards the end we got to watch some acrobats. XD The hypnotist, to my standards, wasn't the most enjoyable, but it had its moments.

Hmm, so... What else? School's nice. I gotta get back to it soon, but it's nice. -sighs- Oh, if only I was an interesting person! Yeah... not gunna happen.

So this is the conclusion to our monotony. Farewell, lively folks.

No comments: