Wednesday, August 20, 2008

08/20/08 Landing on one's feet

I've always admired those who go through a break in routine and yet still manage to function well on reunification. With the close of Summer and the return from several camping trips, I'm relearning the struggles that come from lost time. Two weeks gone from most announcements and right off the bat I head into a meeting to talk about the next month of activities. Does it end there? Not really. The next day is back to school, with all the uncertainties of the first day. What I'm doing, what needs doing before I take a certain class, the basics. Perhaps not so troublesome, but it always seems more annoying at the moment. Hindsight... Wonderful thing.

In other news, the Mole season finale came out last week. Pretty good, I suppose, although I say the mole was the wrong person. It was Craig, and yes, he was good, but it should've been Mark. Craig was too obvious. There are the obvious moles and the completely impossible moles. He was the latter. He's so clearly not the mole that you know he's faking something. Not to mention the tiny detail that Mark kept out more twice as much money out of the pot as Craig, as far as I can tell. Mark was the perfect mole. He sabotaged in the dark, making others perform poorly while performing amazingly himself. He was the die hard kind of guy who worked hard at everything. Yet even with this, he still did massive damage himself. I mean, seriously, Craig hardly did anything to mess with other people. His sabotages were small and personal, keeping a finite amount of money from the pot while Mark was doing his job for him. -shakes head- Disappointing.

So, anyway, life is mostly good. I've got a service project coming up that sounds pretty... unpleasant. 'Course, everyone knows those get you the most points with the awesome-est guy ever. -nods- Silver lining. It's there. -twiddles thumbs- Kay... Now I'm out. I could talk about the hitherto mentioned campouts, but something tells me I'll wait until later. To much to do before six. -nods-

This being said, I shall leave you all in a state of suspense, waiting on the edges of your seats to see what the reviews will be. To add to the suspense... A dramatic exit! -bursts into flame and jumps out a window-

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Yeah, that was dramatic! lol

I'm really glad it wasn't Mark because if it had been, he wouldn't have won! And I doubt the mole gets as much money as the winner, so Mark ended up with the best deal. I'm really glad he won and now his wife can stay home. :) I was surprised that Nicole didn't beat him at the test though, she's got such a good memory. But it wasn't even close!

We're looking forward to your reviews. :)