Wednesday, August 6, 2008

08/06/08 Encampment

I'm going to jump off into the woods again. No clue how, or even where, really, but Imma do it. Twice.

-stares at bulging backpack- Maybe I'm bringing too much... -packs in a measuring tape, yawns-

In answer to a comment on the last post, Hubert still hasn't come back from his 'two week' vacation. Fish is with him. The monkeys are somewhere on the east coast of North America. Hedge has been called back to take a rest for a few days before returning to the search. That's all I know, okay? Apparently not everyone is so fond of living in an asylum.

I don't want to do things. I don't want to eat, either, but I really should. I've been losing /way/ too much weight in this short of a time. Ten pounds in less than a week? A little much.

Well, that's my story. I'm tired. And I have to pack. Toodles.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Yeah, that's a lot of weight to lose in a week. I bet a lot of it will go right back on as soon as you start eating though. Are you still feeling sick? I hope not. If you are, FEEL BETTER!!!