Monday, August 4, 2008

08/04/08 Amazing...

-stares in awe at Hopelessness- It's so... cool. You can't see it... but at the same time, you can... Weird...

'Brighten' your day??? I make a humongous fuss about not really wanting to do it, and this makes you feel /good/? -lightbulb- I have... and idea. IF she was glad because she knew that much more how much I sacrificed to please her, maybe I can relate this to daily life... Teenagers aren't annoying... They're making their parents happy... That is, when they do what they're supposed to. Most just sit around and complain about stuff online. (XD) We don't know any of those people.
So if there was a bigger fuss before hand, even the smaller things will mean something... Thanks mom! I know just what to do now!

The Mole...
#o~ยบ

Sorry, Hedge, I don't think a magnifying glass is going to help with this one. 'Still say it's Mark, though. Nicole and Craig should have the whole speed vs. detail battle. Nicole has said a couple times that she's mostly just doing it as quickly as possible. Craig, on the other hand, might go more accuracy. 'Course, I /suppose/ IF Craig was the mole... Mark would be another good choice for the speedy/accurate comparison. Everyone knows he spends enough time with his journal.

So yeah, TB and I helped the Malans move this morning. -head drops- I'll miss them. Bro. Malan was an awesome speaker, and, understandably, a great teacher. ...Big head idols. -nods- They had smiley faces, but they usually didn't last long. Apparently, big head idols were pretty common in the Old Testament. 'Kept getting smashed, though. Phonies aren't appreciated.

Delightful. So that's most of my day. For the weekend... I was sick. The lame kind where you can't get up much because your head says "no". I think I may have gotten it when I was working in the downstairs fireplace. ...Or in the sea room. -shrugs- It's gone now. And I lost five pounds! I don't weigh one fifty anymore... -sighs- Oh well, I'll have it back sooner than I'd like anyhow.

Tada! That is the end to this remarkable post of insanity. Seriously. So yeah, have fun and do /not/ jump off a cliff. Bad idea. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your unique perspective, self-expression, humor, creativity, and imagination brighten my days. Also, how you use your manly prowess to do helpful things and how you work to try to help bring some order into our life.

I am glad Hedge is back.

How are the monkeys? fish? the little man?