Thursday, August 28, 2008

08/28/08 You know what I'm going to say

Yeah, I'm sweaty, I need a shower, there's a book and Algebra waiting for me and I've just regained some control over things around here. I don't have much time.

So, without much in depth recollection, I shall see if I can piece together a few things I missed. During this week, I helped a bunny in need, got a guy in a straitjacket onto a unicycle, was recognized in said event, watched with faked enthusiasm a man talking about airplanes, read more of a charming series, and moreover attacked the vast array of junk that has sneaked back into this house. Other than that, I am a young man. You now know all that I'll probably ever tell you here.

-stretches- Well, that was fun. Now that this merry little post is on its way, I shall be, as well. -poof-

1 comment:

Sariah said...

"I am a young man. You now know all that I'll probably ever tell you here."

So funny. And so true. lol